What's new

Must have Demo DVD! (1 Viewer)

Martice

Screenwriter
I did a search on this forum and the name Mannheim Steamroller returned no hits. Anyway, While I was enjoying myself at the HE Expo today, I noticed a sign that said free DVD so I went into the room to see what was going on. I am so glad that I went into that room because what they were offering took me by surprise. Mannheim Steamroller offers superbly mixed multi-channel DVDs. The demo disc that they played offered a mix that was far superior to the DTS mixes that I've invested money into. Most of the material is either nature based and classical but they do offer a HT disc that is absolutely wonderful. Talking about huge amounts of bass and LFE!! The way that they use all of the speakers is really breath taking and many times I felt myself jump at the level of realism recorded on these discs. The effects wizzing by and the level of bass will really gut check your sub.
Here's the site:
Mannheim Steamroller
The prices are very attractive and more than reasonable and if you get one thing please get the HT DVD that they offer. You won't regret it!!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Looks and sounds interesting, I love Mannheim Steamroller's music...thanks!

Scot Pritchard

Stunt Coordinator
HI just got back from the home expo and played the same dvd i got their and your right the sound is very impressive to say the least. im going to look in to more of their dvd offerings.on another note i thought the show was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks