What's new

Musical Fidelity A3 CD Player (1 Viewer)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
I just picked up a used MF A3 CDP and couldn't be happier. I was just wondering if there were any other MF owners out there and, if so, how they feel about their players.

Ron

Jeff D.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
I don't own it (wish I did!), but my A/V store carries the A3 and it has been a favourite of all the staff.

What I like about it (and the majority of the A3 line, in fact), is its ability to get all the emotion in the music just right. The A3 may not get all the technical stuff in the music right, like other players do, but what it does do is set your toes a tappin' - and that is a sign of a quality player, not it's distortion measurement.

Enjoy your A3!

/Jeff

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Ron, congratulations on your purchase. I haven't had the pleasure of using Musical Fidelity gear. Their products only recently became available at brick-and-mortar stores in the US, and I have yet to come across such a dealer. My loss, I guess. :)
I've read good things about the A3CR integrated amp. I like the idea of an integrated amp with dual mono power supplies for under $1500.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks