What's new

Music videos on iTunes? (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I was checking out Jason Mraz's new album for preview here and saw the last track was a video. Cool feature! You think this will become more and more common? I'd love to download videos along with an artists songs & album coverart.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
for me personally, it's not a big deal. but i almost never watch videos anymore. if i was a video junkie, i would think it's a pretty cool feature.

but aren't the videos pretty small? i downloaded "feel good, inc." and it had some videos attached, but they were really tiny. trying to blow up the pic just resulted in an unviewable image.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
One would think where Apple is touting HD Video's and such that they would actually start releasing HD Video's. But no they've got the same 6-8 video's that they've had since April. With that being said, I wish Apple would put out HD video's or at least a video service that the video's would be in a decent resolution.
On the same note though, I've got the Coldplay video, Jack Johnson video's and the Rob Thomas one's not too shabby. Thankfully I'm on a mac at home and was able to get most of the video's I wanted before Apple switched the iTunes format.
Coldplay's "The Scientist" is still the best video ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks