What's new

Music Too Loud???????? (1 Viewer)

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
I would Love to send Him a Fine for the KIDS running up and down the hall.

Dear Sir as you stated in our last conversation the Hallway is owned by the condo. Well I was awoken this morning by Kids running and yelling in the hall way. I have Fined you 25 dollars for this and will expect prompt payment.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Mark,

It sounds like a trumped up bunch of BS to me, especially if there is no set limit like say 85 dB or something that can be quantified. I will say that since you mentioned you had paid fines in the past, if they were for loud music or something similar, that migh hurt your argument. If the board sees that you have had 3 loud music complaints in the last year and then the maintenance guy says it was too loud my guess is they will believe him over you. Good Luck.

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
Right I paid fines for Loud Music that was Heard from other peoples UNITS. I can deal with that. The fact of the matter remains Lee is that he was in the hall way and said that it was too loud. the point that I have been trying to make is that he was NOT in someone elses Unit HE took it upon himself to fine me for hearing the Music in the HALL way If you go back and read I have done Many test Proving the fact that even at low Volume MIne and My Neighbors Radios can be heard from The HALLWAY nuff said. The Reason I think He thought it was too loud is that My computer Was Tight up against the Outside wall near the hall way. So If I am listen to that at a Reasonable Volume inside. Of Course he is Going to hear it its next to the freakin wall. My home theater System is almost 20 Feet form the wall and at 70DB it still can be heard form the HALLWAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks