What's new

music soundtracks to all three MOH games?? (1 Viewer)

gomez_a

Stunt Coordinator
Hi . . .I'm looking to purchase the music soundtracks to all three MOH games (MOH, MOH Underground, and the new Allied Assualt) - is there a link where I can order these. EB has an offer where if you order the PS2 version of the game you get the sound track free, unfortunately, I'm not looking to buy the PS2 version of the game. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

I tried E-bay for the old soundtracks - no luck

paul_v

Second Unit
I was in the same boat with the Homeworld soundtrack. Only way one could get it was by buying the Game of the Year edition. I even e-mailed the game company and they had no plans to release the soundtrack separately so I just downloaded it off Napster. Game companies may be surprised if they sell there soundtracks of their games separately.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
The problem, Paul, is that in the past, game soundtracks have apparently sold poorly. The market's different now though - I know one company picked up the rights to FFX's soundtrack for example, and that would never have happened in the past.

gomez_a

Stunt Coordinator
shamefull to admit, I've never used napster . . . so if I go there I can download the mp3 files (for a price, of course) and burn them onto a CD, right?

gomez_a

Stunt Coordinator
wait a min . . checked napster and they are down for the next few weeks - can you recoomend a site that might have these soundtracks?

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Allied Assault is not getting a CD release, the best one can do is go into the games data files once it's loaded onto your PC and copy the 128kbps MP3 files of all the music.

The upcoming Medal of Honor Frontline for the PS2 is getting a CD release however. I don't know the release date for the disc though.

Dan

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Allied Assault is not getting a CD release, the best one can do is go into the games data files once it's loaded onto your PC and copy the 128kbps MP3 files of all the music.
Thats ashame too. The music in Allied Assault is half the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.