What's new

Music On USB Flash Drives (1 Viewer)

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
Not sure if this is the right section to post this but I'm hoping someone can answer this for me. I'm also a little behind the times when it comes to technology so forgive me if any of this is trivial :) I'm just getting into the digitized music game after years of sticking with records and CDs (haven't given those up, BTW). I purchased a USB flash drive that contains over 2,000 songs. I fell in love with the idea of plugging a tiny device into my stereo receiver's USB port and having access to a huge musical library. Is there a way I can view a playlist on my TV? With so much content it's a little daunting trying to find specific tracks just by hitting fast forward on the receiver's remote. Thanks for any help!

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
What receiver and how is it connected to the TV? Many (if not most) Blu-Ray players also have a provision for a USB drive (note that receivers or Blu-Ray players specify the file formats they will play). Right now I'm organizing MP3s on a thumb I used to play on an iPod (which I sold) as the vehicle has a USB port and songs show up on the display. I've burnt music owned by others on thumb drives as well for the same purpose and they have the player connected to a TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks