What's new

music database? (1 Viewer)

Steve Hill

Agent
is there a website that works like imdb but for music? during my searchs everything i've found is utter crap. i want a site that i can search for:

song titles

artist's names

writers

that kind of stuff. everything i've found searchs for everything. so you'll put in a song title and get websites for morgage companies.

thanks

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Julian beat me to it. You simply can't beat allmusic.com for music reference material. I use it all of the time. Whether I am trying to find out which albums certain songs appear on or whether I just want some information on an obscure band, etc... The best site of its kind, IMO.

Don Black

Screenwriter
FYI, the All-Music Guide powers most e-commerce sites out there like CD*NOW. So, if you want to research and shop at the same time...head over to one of them (the blue and red AMG logo will be on the retailer's webpage).

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Thanks for the link. This website might have helped me find that Bruce Springsteen song I was looking for earlier.

Jon

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
I heard a song last night that I have heard for years but never knew who wrote it. Now having found this thread I have found the song and group: WOOHOO!! :D
Don't Change by INXS on the album Shabooh Shoobah.
AllMusic has now been book marked! :D

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
That is a great song, Shawn. Amazing that one of their earliest hits is still my favorite by them. :emoji_thumbsup:

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
This is amazing; a thread that I didn't kill outright. Maybe this will do it.

All Music also has an All Classical section; be sure to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks