What's new

Music clubs with DVD-A or SACD ? (1 Viewer)

anthony_b

Screenwriter
I was able to purchase DVD-A's through columbiahouse before, but they no longer seem to be available. Are there any other clubs out there that have SACD/DVD-A ?

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
BUMP!

having recently felt the need to start a SACD collection I feel this is a good question to ask again. Now its a year later...any word from BMG or ColumbiaHouse?

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
BUMP!

having recently felt the need to start a SACD collection I feel this is a good question to ask again. Now its a year later...any word from BMG or ColumbiaHouse?

Larry Geller

Supporting Actor
Just got the following SACDs from BMG yesterday:
Thelonious Monk with John Coltrane (BMG copy)
Albert King with Stevie Ray Vaughn-In Session (store copy)
John Coltrane-Lush Life (store copy)
Relaxin' With The Miles Davis Quintet (BMG copy)

Larry Geller

Supporting Actor
Just got the following SACDs from BMG yesterday:
Thelonious Monk with John Coltrane (BMG copy)
Albert King with Stevie Ray Vaughn-In Session (store copy)
John Coltrane-Lush Life (store copy)
Relaxin' With The Miles Davis Quintet (BMG copy)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Larry,

By saying "BMG Copy", do you mean that the SACD has the "Manufactured For BMG MUsic Service" caption on the packaging?

So far, I have only purchased the 2 SACD set of Heart's live album from BMG.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Larry,

By saying "BMG Copy", do you mean that the SACD has the "Manufactured For BMG MUsic Service" caption on the packaging?

So far, I have only purchased the 2 SACD set of Heart's live album from BMG.

Robert Powers

Stunt Coordinator
www.deepdiscountdvd.com has a few DVD-A titles and with the 20% off coupon codes that expire this Friday it is the absolute lowest prices that you can find DVD-A titles.

Just type in DVD-Audio in the search function and it will list all of the titles that they have but you have to enter one of the coupon codes before you log into your account in order to receive the discount.

If you don't know what the coupon codes are they are listed in the discounts and coupons thread.

Some codes are:
summersale
deepdiscount
usatoday
dvdsale

Robert Powers

Stunt Coordinator
www.deepdiscountdvd.com has a few DVD-A titles and with the 20% off coupon codes that expire this Friday it is the absolute lowest prices that you can find DVD-A titles.

Just type in DVD-Audio in the search function and it will list all of the titles that they have but you have to enter one of the coupon codes before you log into your account in order to receive the discount.

If you don't know what the coupon codes are they are listed in the discounts and coupons thread.

Some codes are:
summersale
deepdiscount
usatoday
dvdsale

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I have purchased several Bob Dylan SACDs from BMG. They are a good deal when BMG runs their 70% off sales, occasionally.

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Any (Sony?) SACDs via Columbia House?

I think private equity has since bought the company, but I know at one point that CoHo was co-owned by Sony and Warner.

Since there's not a lotta pre-owned copies on Amazon Marketplace of the many hi rez titles I want, hi rez might be what takes me back to placing orders with CoHo and BMG.

-p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks