What's new

Music cd's on Ebay? (1 Viewer)

Greg Br

Second Unit
Has anyone bought cd's from Ebay sellers that can attest to the quality and the originalty of the disks. Are most of these cheap copies or the real deal?

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
i buy CD's from ebay occasionally. Most of the time i buy from ebay when its an older, semi-unpopular CD I'm lookin for. Then I can get it for like $3.00 plus S/H.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
I've purchased a couple cd's from Ebay itself and have had no problem.
I would suggest Half.com first before you try Ebay. Even though Ebay owns Half.com they have a great selection of CD's and I've had no problems with the CD's i've purchased from it's sellers.
Most CD's have cheap prices and are of good to great quality.
If your not familliar with Half.com they are not a auction house. Just straight pricing. Heck maybe you could even haggle with the seller! :D
Paul

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I've bought CDs on eBay quite a bit over the years and have never had a problem. Every CD I have bought has been legit and in the condition described. I've bought both used and new CDs, cheap and pricey, without a problem. I tend to buy out-of-print CDs on eBay because I can get everything else in stores for about the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks