What's new

MURDER, SHE WROTE: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON October 17, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
According to TVShowsOnDVD.com Murder, She Wrote: The Complete Fourth Season should arrive on October 17th, 2006. Can't wait! Here's hoping slimmer DVD cases are used!

Andy

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Be aware that the Oct 17 date IS NOT OFFICIAL. It's a date we received from someone that has given us good information in the past, but it has no been confirmed by the studio, and it may change.

Gord

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Why ?! They're awful, IMO. Normal cases are much preferable, the slim ones need to be handled very carefully, if you press them they'll touch the disc itself ! Especially if it's a double-sided disc, but I hear they're thankfully dropping those now. Still, I honestly hope companies abandon slim cases ASAP.

peggy

Stunt Coordinator
Yipee! That is the last season that I need of MSW so I look forward to getting it whenever it comes out.

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
I just read over at DVDactive.com that Universal has confirmed Murder, She Wrote: The Complete Fourth Season for October 17th, 2006!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks