What's new

Murder She Wrote - Season 2 Discs problem (1 Viewer)

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
I bought the 2nd season on DVD and as you know the discs are double-sided.

On ALL 3 discs when I get to the middle of the dvd at about 1:30:00 - 2:00:00 time my dvd player freezes and refuses to play the discs!

The discs are COMPLETELY clean and without any scratch!

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

p.s. I have the SONY DVP-NS585P DVD player
p.s.2. the discs play OK on the PC..

Phyll

Stunt Coordinator
You must have a problem with the discs and not the player. If I were you I would send it back to the company-Universal. It takes about three months but you will get back playable dvds. At least that is what I did with my Adam-12 dvd set. I don't have the address but if you go on the Universal website and contact them they will email you with instructions. What I still don't understand about all of this is that if they can send you back a playable disc why can't they make sure they play in the first place? Well, I do think that Universal has given up on the dual sides dvds. Thank goodness.
But if I were you I would send it back in so that Universal knows there really is a problem with the set. I would bet money your dvd player is just fine. I also did not have a receipt but they accepted it anyway. I hope this helps.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Thanks Phyll!

Does anyone have an email address I can contact them with?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks