What's new

Murder, She Wrote on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
What do you think the possibility of the television classic, "Murder, She Wrote" starring Angela Lansbury coming to DVD? It is still very popular, airing 2 episodes on A&E daily, 1 episode here in Canada on Myseterydaily, and a new TV movie every so often on CBS. It was released in compilations by Columbia House on video several years ago, so maybe they might release it? It would be great to have the original "Tonight, on Murder, She Wrote" at the begining of each episode. Either way, I'd just love to have this classic favourite preserved on DVD so I can enjoy it for years to come.

Andy

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Universal seems to be stepping up on their releases this year so hopefully season sets of Murder She Wrote are not an impossiblity. As a murder mystery fan, it would be a great addition to my DVD library.

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
I hope you're correct Thomas! I am not looking forward to the day that these episodes have been so badly butchered to allow for commercials, that the mysteries are literally unsolvable until all is revealed at the end of each episode.

Andy

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Well, Universal just announced a bunch of new TV on DVD product, and unfortunately "Murder, She Wrote" wasn't one of them. :frowning: Hopefully we'll keep our fingers crossed for next time!

Andy

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will
I agree, 'Murder, She Wrote' would be great as DVD season-sets. While they're at it, how about:

Knight Rider
Quincy M.E.
The Equalizer
Diagnosis Murder

All of these would be very welcome in my DVD collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks