What's new

murder on the orient express (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Paramount, is there a chance that this might find its way to DVD in the forseeable future....Good mystery...great cast and done well.
thanks

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
This is a great movie...I've always found it interesting that the movie has consistently been released on two cassettes evewn though it's only a little over two hours...
Wacky, huh?
------------------
"This is not a drill. This is the apocolypse!"
Link Removed

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
I too want this one to be released sometime in 2002. Very good movie made from a very good book. I love the ending.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
I love Agatha Christie films and this is one of the best. I would love to see this on DVD also.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
just thought i would bring this up again...and see if any one has any further information on the release of this title...

thanks.

bpb

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
For those of you blessed with a multi-region DVD player, there is a R4 version available. I bought mine from Ezy DVD. It has a nice transfer. It is widescreen with 2.0 audio.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
This was one of several films mentioned by Paramount rep Martin Blythe over on the DVDtalk forum as scheduled for a 2003 release.

in the thread he threw out several titles and said that funds for supplemental material was sparse so he wanted input on which titles had the most requests for 'special editions".

i believe MOTOE was the title most frequently cited, as was IF, and probably Foul Play behind that.

Captian Kronos Vampire Hunter was also mentioned as a candidate, and i just found out that Caroline Munro recorded the audio commentary for it recently (YEAH!), so its a good bet you'll be seeing a good disc for MOTOE sometime next year.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
hope that i am not being tooooooo much of a pest, but i was hoping someone might have some information on the progress of MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS...any news? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks