What's new

Christian D66

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christian
For what it's worth, the British 'Masters of Cinema' disc (Region B) from Eureka! is very good and much better than the Kino release here in the states.

Thanks, that's great to know. The KL is awful. Why this major Wilder film has been so neglected...

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
The Anchor-Bay/Starz/Artisan/Lionsgate Murder By Decree arrived from Netflix and it has an excellent transfer, a transfer that complements the movie and subject matter, a wonderful achievement by Anchor-Bay, highly recommended. The only thing that prevents me from purchasing it, is the lack of subtitles, I'm hard of hearing, so I'll wait for a KL sale to order the Blu-ray.

I enjoyed the DVD greatly but it does not have subtitles, a deal breaker for me. Is there anyone else here, fond of the DVD and that have also bought the KL Blu-ray and found TV image settings that improve the look of the Blu-ray?

Thanks in advance, Trevor.

Last edited:

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
I received the KL Murder By Decree Blu-ray and it's definitely too bright however, whites are not so blown out as to lose significant detail in highlights so this is easily compensated for by adjusting TV brightness to 50 - 70% of normal. Great movie by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks