1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Murder By Decree and Dawn of the Dead in 2003?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Greg_S_H, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    They are both on Fangoria's Chopping List, at any rate. MBD is listed as streeting Jan. 21, 2003, with a three-disc Dawn following on Apr. 22 of the same year.

2. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Producer

Just to get rid of the goose egg next to your post(I hate it when it happens to me), I hope the Murder by Decree release will be well done. It was the 3rd movie I ever bought back in the late 70's(On Beta) & one of the first five Laserdiscs that I bought. Still have the LD, but the Beta tape is long gone.

3. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    I don't think this was news. I later found out these were on Anchor Bay's future release list. The dates were new, I think, but I guess they should be taken with a grain of salt.

I haven't actually seen Murder by Decree, but I like a lot of Bob Clark's work (Baby Dumbasses aside), and I'm a Sherlock Holmes fan.

4. Jussi Tarvainen

Jussi Tarvainen Second Unit

Thanks for the date for Dawn. Even an unconfirmed date is better than no date at all.