What's new

Murder By Death: At any B&M? (1 Viewer)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
After checking two Best Buys and two Circuit Cities, I have been unsuccessful in securing a copy of Murder By Death. None of the stores have received any yet.

Has there been a delay on this title? It was supposed to street yesterday. Has anyone found it at ANY brick & mortar store?

Thanks,

Mark

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I didn't spot it either. But nor did I spot many other new releases.
I suspect the stores are overwhelmed by last-minute holiday shoppers, and aren't finding time to put out new stock. As a former retail mgr. for 10 years, I can understand that! :D

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
I haven't seen it at a B&M, but I got my copy from DVD Empire, and it's certainly worth having...I was giggling all the way through it.
I always figure that only the two or three 'blockbusters' released each week are going to be at Best Buy or Target for sure, and order everything else online.
I remember when Airplane! first came out my local Best Buy got 1 (!) copy which was already sold. Since then, I only buy locally when I know there is going to be hundreds of copies.

Chris Dale

Auditioning
"brick & mortar" Is that what B&M stands for? I got the gist of the meaning but I wasn't sure on specifics. Anyway...
Up here in Canada I found mine on Tuesday at the local A&B Sound. I had to ask for help though. It wasn't in the Comedy section so after following an employee around while he checked the Thriller section (I chuckled over that one), we finally found it in the Drama section. Drama? OK.
So try the Drama section. ;)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
No luck any of the Border's stores near me. Ditto for Fry's Electronics (they didn't even have it listed as available in their computers).

Fortunately, snagged the last copy at a Tower Records/Video store.

I plan to watch it tomorrow morning!

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks