What's new

Muppets on DVD (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I know there's another thread on this, but search is not working and I can't find the thread at the moment.
These DVDs are available at Time-Life individually or as a collection, the best buy being the collection. You can get 10 DVDs with 3 episodes per DVD for $175. Add to that a 25% off coupon (over $40 off) that you can find at bargainflix.
I ordered on Thursday and they arrived yesterday. The collection is a birthday present for my wife, so I haven't opened them, and wont be viewing them for about a week.
When I placed the order online, the coupon code didn't take. Called immediately and they said they'd fix it. They haven't yet, so I called again and they said they'd put in a credit.
With the 25% its a pretty good deal. BTW there on 2 coupons, one expires on Oct 20, and the other Oct 31.
Johnny
------------------
Johnny

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Off topic but...
Does anyopne know if and when Muppet Treasure Island and A Muppet Christmas Carol are coming to DVD?
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I have it on EXCELLENT authority that Muppet Treasure Island has already had extras shot for it, which seems to indicate a release sooner rather than later
A Tim Curry Muppet (in pirate outfit) is included in some sequence or another
Jeff Kleist

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Well, I ordered the entire Best of the Muppets, got it several days ago, but it was a birthday present for my wife, so we watched it for the first time tonight.
I couln't see there was any volume numbering, so we picked one and watched it. Roger Moore, Edger Bergen, and Danny Kay. On our 32" Proscan, the picture was sharp, and the colors vibrant and realistic (wait a minute, this the muppets). The sound was clear, and all that you could expect from an old tv show.
It's not a bad price at $175, and with the 25% off coupon I found at BargainFlix, a very good price.
The set doesn't come in a boxed set, just the individual DVDs packaged together. Finally noticed on the main menu that we picked volume 10 out of 10. Than noticed some fine print on the spine indicating the volume numbers. I don't remember the muppet shows well enough to know if they're numbered chronologically.
------------------
Johnny

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks