What's new

Muppets 1-15 @ Time Life for $59.99!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I know they're not broken down into Season, but is this all of the Muppet Show? Just want to make sure I'm ordering the right thing.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i think there was about 120 eps.
so this would be alittle less then half.

GarySchrock

Second Unit
I haven't checked recently, but it may or may not be backordered. However, it does seem like they are still getting more stock in, because my order I placed a few weeks ago shipped yesterday. That free shipping code is a good one, because shipping on this set was something like $15.99. Unfortunately when I placed my order, the only coupon code floating around was only 15% off, which wasn't quite as good.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I just got an email saying that Time-Life won't be able to fufill my order, and will be canceling it soon. :frowning:

They did say that I could purchase the remaining volumes at $3.99 each, but I'm going to hold off for another set at a later date. I have a hard time believing that this is the last we'll see of the muppets.

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
When did you place your order Don?

Time/Life sent me a postcard last week saying the order was still open for me and should be recieved by mid-July.

Mark Fontana

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
I ordered on 6/4 and received the set from Time-Life today, after getting a postcard about two weeks ago indicating the order would be delayed.

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
Weird!

I've heard from a few people that Time/Life cancelled their purchase if the set was ordered after 6/7? Two people I know got an automatic "Cancelled" status to thier account without any notification from Customer Service, even after they recieved the postcard indicating the delay on stock?

Users who are viewing this thread