Munch's Oddessy

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DavidAM, Oct 7, 2002.

1. DavidAM

DavidAM Second Unit

I know this is an old game, but I picked it up at Sears yesterday for $20 and I need a little help. I'm stuck on the board with the crane....remember when Abe got his possession trick? Well I'm at the end of the section, summoned all my peeps to pray to open the back gate and one door opened, but they still have bars in the way so I can't get into the next room. I'm sure the 2 circles with faces on the ground before the door have something to do with it, but I don't know what. Everything is dead, I've freed everyone and I can't find anything else on the board, so if anyone has a tip, help me out....Thanks.

2. Jay_Sharp

Jay_Sharp Stunt Coordinator

3. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

Are you talking about the abe/munch teleoprters? Have you gotten both characters on there at the same time? There might also be a switch that activates the teleporter's power (they're off sometimes).

4. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Sorry to be off-topic here but I its funny and coincidental that a Much topic was posted, I was just going to post a thread asking where Lorne Lanning and the Oddworld gang have been lately and here is a much thread in progress[​IMG].
    I enjoyed Munch (and the previous games) allot and I was hoping to get a glimpse of a new Oddworld game soon!
    Sorry to interrupt..

5. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

I miss playing this game - it was so much fun. Can't believe how cheap you got it for. If you can't find the walkthrough info online e-mail me and I can go back and see. I can't remember that level off the top of my head.

6. Andrew Chong

Andrew Chong Supporting Actor

7. Scott_lb

Scott_lb Supporting Actor

Jay,
    I picked this game up a few months back pretty cheap as well. I got it at Target for $14. I've noticed that most (but not all Target stores) have a few games with red clearance stickers on them. However, I've also noticed that some stores have games on clearance while other stores in the area have them at normal price. So far, I've picked up SSX Tricky and Blood Omen 2 for $19 each, Starfighter for $17, and Munch for $14. Needless to say, I've found myself making excuses to stop at Target lately!