What's new

Multiplicity on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
Now that Groundhog Day has got a spiffy new version, does anybody know anything about plans for a SE of another Harold Ramis movie, Multiplicity?
My cousin and his girlfriend love this movie and have been looking for it on DVD. They have been inching towards finally buying a player and this would finally convince them to get one.
I just found that it is available in a bare-bones edition, but I don't know its quality.
If anybody has it, could they give me a quick review of the disc? I haven't seen a review for the DVD anywhere. All I know is that it's two-sided (WS/P&S). Is it anamorphic? How's the transfer? This would make a great gift for them, but if I knew of an SE, I would wait for it.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I doubt an SE is possible.

This film didn't do well at the box office, I think.

(I would like to see the 2.35:1 version, though...everything looks fake in the P&S cut)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
This is a good disc to demonstrate Why Pan And Scan Is Wrong, as it includes both formats but most of the film is ruined in pan and scan. When there are multiple Michael Keatons on screen, the gags are spoiled because it keeps panning back and forth so they're not always onscreen at the same time like they should be.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I believe this movie was on TNT in P&S and the transitional scenes looked really bad, Steve. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks