What's new

Multiple zone receiver? (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Yep. Then all you care about is your speaker switch having impedance matching.I personally do not like speaker switches with volume attenuators...but maybe you'd like the ability to vary volume amongst the speakers.

chuckd83

Auditioning
Real Name
Charles
Any product that incorporates this into one unit? With perhaps an app that you can control the volume/switching/source from?

nycguy718

Grip
Real Name
luis
I am looking to do the same thing and I am looking at the Denon AVR 3313CI BUT it is about 700 bucks depending where you look.

chuckd83

Auditioning
Real Name
Charles
That seems way overkill. I don't need 7.1 nor multiple sources. Seems I need a 4-channel amplifier with built in switching capabilities and internet radio. If only there were such a product. :)

dano582

Grip
Real Name
daniel barreto
what about the Sony m1000 es you can find those on eBay pretty cheap from time to time?!

dano582

Grip
Real Name
daniel barreto
I've seen some go for as low as 200 - 400 one might show up again at a lower price . the one for 600.00 has been up for a while I'm sure by now he might be willing to take a lower price

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The problem with those M1000 is finding the keypads to go with it. Those were great in the day if they were prepared for before walls went in.

But systems like it are a replete disaster as a retrofit.

dano582

Grip
Real Name
daniel barreto
the keypad is a lan cable right? I would love to have one but my house isn't big enough for that unit with a 4 channel amp and my receiver I have more then enough speaks to sound up there whole house

horsetamer

Auditioning
Real Name
Raayan Pillai
The integra DHC 60.5 has three zone control with an hdmi monitor out and stereo out for the two secondary zones. The integra app can also let you switch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks