What's new

MTV Video Music Awards (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I Replay'ed the show and am planning to just scan to the good parts. Anyone have a bead on what those might be?

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
I was flicking through the channels and saw this show. Some half naked chick dancing around on stage, I bitched out loud what Corporate America has done to music (its all about sex now) but then watched some more :)

shaniceMW

Stunt Coordinator
Alicia Keys is always a classy performer. The rest of them clowns sailing up to the red carpet on their rented yachts (except Puffy owns his) were just as tacky as the show. All through the show I kept telling my daughter to turn it down. Turn it down some more. Finally went to sleep without watching the rest. They gave me a headache. Bunch of lip syncing tacky bammas. Mase disappointed me.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Alicia Keys with Stevie Wonder and Lenny Kravitz was pretty decent.

They also showed a 1minute+ Gap commercial of Kravitz playing with Sarah Jessica Parker dancing which was cool. I forget if it was during the comercial slots or on the acutal show.

Changed the channel before Gwen Stefani or Mase performed.

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
What is so attractive about Sarah Jessica Parker anyway? I thought they would have a cool person atleast. ;) I thought the Nelly and Christina Agulara peformance was well done, myself.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I didn't know this was on til I heard the news about certain daughters getting booed.

Why was it in Miami? Are they trying a new city each year? And isn't August an odd time to have an awards show?

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
It's the only "young" city that doesn't have something else going on right now, I guess.

The sisters got mixed cheers and jeers, apparently more the former than the latter. The twins, however, got booed (although they had turned off the audience sound by then).

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
One thing though...I SWORE I saw a 2:35.1 monitor back stage. It was when they were playing Madden.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
I thought both sets of daughters got booed.

I thought Nelly and Christina Aguiler was a pretty good performance and yea! - she's back to looking normal...er.

Alicia and Stevie was also pretty good.

Otherwise, nothing really worth checking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks