MTV Unplugged

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by AnthonyC, Jun 21, 2004.

1. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

I know that a few artists have released their Unplugged episodes on DVD (Clapton, for one), and there are some compilations out there. But where are the rest of these shows?

It's about time for Paul McCartney and Nirvana to be released. Obviously, it also depends on their record label, but I would not hesitate to buy those two releases (if they were uncut, that is).

Season sets wouldn't work for this show, but I don't think anyone would object to individual releases for every episode.

2. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

I know that a few artists have released their Unplugged episodes on DVD (Clapton, for one), and there are some compilations out there. But where are the rest of these shows?

It's about time for Paul McCartney and Nirvana to be released. Obviously, it also depends on their record label, but I would not hesitate to buy those two releases (if they were uncut, that is).

Season sets wouldn't work for this show, but I don't think anyone would object to individual releases for every episode.

3. Gabe D

Gabe D Cinematographer

I'd by the Paul McCartney and Nirvana episodes. I'd also buy Page & Plant, Neil Young, R.E.M., Chris Isaak, Duran Duran, the rap episode with LL Cool J... I'm sure there are more I'd be happy to pay $$$ for.

4. Gabe D

Gabe D Cinematographer

I'd by the Paul McCartney and Nirvana episodes. I'd also buy Page & Plant, Neil Young, R.E.M., Chris Isaak, Duran Duran, the rap episode with LL Cool J... I'm sure there are more I'd be happy to pay $$$ for.

5. Chris:L

Chris:L Supporting Actor

I'd would buy the Creed: Tribute to Doors and then the Aerosmith one.

6. Chris:L

Chris:L Supporting Actor

I'd would buy the Creed: Tribute to Doors and then the Aerosmith one.

7. Todd Stout

Todd Stout Screenwriter

I'd love to see Queensryche, Ratt, and MSG Unplugged on DVD (along with several others that have been mentioned).

8. Todd Stout

Todd Stout Screenwriter

I'd love to see Queensryche, Ratt, and MSG Unplugged on DVD (along with several others that have been mentioned).

9. Berk

Berk Stunt Coordinator

Count me in for Unplugged DVDs as well. Unplugged is a great forum for our favorite artists. Finding the CDs for a particular band/singer is hard enough (try eBay though, they do eventually pop up). You'd think MTV would be all over this since it'd be a good way for them to make money.

R.E.M. and Annie Lennox - I'm there!

10. Berk

Berk Stunt Coordinator

Count me in for Unplugged DVDs as well. Unplugged is a great forum for our favorite artists. Finding the CDs for a particular band/singer is hard enough (try eBay though, they do eventually pop up). You'd think MTV would be all over this since it'd be a good way for them to make money.

R.E.M. and Annie Lennox - I'm there!

11. Gabe D

Gabe D Cinematographer

MSG...Madison Square Garden? Monosodium glutamate? Help me out here.

12. Gabe D

Gabe D Cinematographer

MSG...Madison Square Garden? Monosodium glutamate? Help me out here.