1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Mt. Dew Drinkers!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by MattHa, May 16, 2004.

1. MattHa

MattHa Extra

Hey I'm sure somone has posted this, but I'm collecting the caps for an Xbox. If you are just throwing them away, send me an e-mail / instant message w/ the code. You don't have to, it would just help me out a lot. Thanks!

Matt

neotrimor

2. JohnS

JohnS Producer

John Steffens
    WOW!

If you were getting the most points possible, which is 6pts per pack,

It would cost you about $364 to get an X-box. and that doesn't include S&H.

3. Chris Tsutsui

Chris Tsutsui Screenwriter

Only if you run a lap around your house naked.

"this i gotta see"

4. MattHa

MattHa Extra

Haha, that's Coke so I don't have to do it. And what's with the change from "skivvies" to "naked" ?

You forget, I also get to drink the Mt. Dew. So long as I don't OVER drink just to get the prize, I'm essentially getting paid to drink Mt. Dew.

5. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    but, but.. mountain dew shrinks your wee wee :p)

6. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm

No, that's Budweiser.

7. Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan Screenwriter

Looks like I've got at least one advantage. . .

8. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

I thought Mountain Dew supposedly lowered the sperm count, not turn the friend into a shrinky dink.

9. MikeSerrano

MikeSerrano Second Unit

It's called Darwinism.

"Mountain Dew is the drink of 'tards." - Adam Carolla

[​IMG]

-Mike

10. MattHa

MattHa Extra

Haha, I've always heard that Yellow 5 does. But it's in a TON of things, so probably not. Any more codes? [​IMG]

11. MattHa

MattHa Extra

Thanks to all who have sent them so far, I've gotten almost 50 pts. added to my total! [​IMG]

12. DavidAM

DavidAM Second Unit

In high school I was told its shrinks your d*ck, so I never drank it again [​IMG]

13. Mark Shannon

Mark Shannon Screenwriter

14. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

Yes, but you get to proclaim that you've consumed $364 worth of Mt. Dew. [​IMG]

15. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

Weird thing I noticed in the Snopes thing posted: How can an ingredient target only blacks not any other males? Didn't think that we were all that different enough for a ingredient to "know" which one it's being consumed by.

16. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

A few years back Mt. Dew had a WATS toll free number for people to respond to their new wider openings in the can. I made about 50 calls and told them not to do it, as the average mouth can't take so much at one time. They sent me coupons for free cartons of the drink, but they went and put the wide open tab on their cans anyway. I have to buy 4 cases of liquid to be home delivered, every time I order I ask for bottles not the warned wide open cans besides a couple of cases of bottled spring water. I can stock about 10 cases in the bathroom on the long unused poddy seat. A friend of ours measured it and made a multiple plywood board to fit over and across, the not used anymore seat.

You come to my place and it's soda or water is served cold as a cucumber, Mt.Doo it's a good flavor they picked. The original cocaine formula of Coca Cola, around the turn of the century they made them change it, for too many were becoming addicted. Cola is misspelled also, for the Kola nut a naturally ccaffeinated herb.[​IMG]

Coca Cola put the word Gay in Gay 90's (not homosexual) on the map, leading to addiction; and people never knew up to the time of the forced by the government change of formula, that it was a *narcotic* formula! Imagine what the world would be like today with cars and other things fast for the heavy drinkers of Coca Cola in the original formula of Cocaine and Kola nut!

I'll take Mt. Dew over anything I see a code number 20J-336-7 6 pack and # 1303SE04234, they also still have the WATS toll free # and www.mountaindew.com if you want to contact them. I hope this helps you to obtain what you want.[​IMG]

17. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

John,

You mentioned that you have the drinks covering up your toilet. When you gotta go, do you have to go into the can or bottle? [​IMG]

18. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

Wayne shame on you have to know about sliding drawer pody used by someone who has lost the ability to ambulate(walk).
    I wanted the cases to sit on a wide flat board made of plywood, than to have a very 'sticky' floor when a couple of cases come tumbling down. I use regular seat to sit my address on, and get up by pulling on the locked wheelchair.

19. MattHa

MattHa Extra

That's awesome toilet idea! I don't see the "WATS" number anywhere on their page. You said.. "I'll take Mt. Dew over anything I see a code number 20J-336-7 6 pack and # 1303SE04234, " what are these codes for? Sorry if it's obvious, I'm just up too late tonight after an early morning. [​IMG]

Anyone have codes?

20. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.

i dont understand.