What's new

MST3K Vol. 8 - All four episodes now announces - release date 9/20/05 (1 Viewer)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

Last year is was only two volumes (unless you include "the essentials", which I don't) & this year it is going to be two volumes unless some miracle happens.....and I don't see that happening.

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
Only Warrior of the Lost World and Fugitive Alien 1 are available on DAP DVD of those 3 (all on regular DAP of course). None of the encoders seems to have a source for FA2 that they are happy with.

Of the 4 in this set the only one I haven't seen is The Dead Talk Back. I thought Hobgoblins was good, it along with Deathstalker is what got me interested in the DAP Annotation Project. http://www.dapcentral.org/ap/ take a look around. I am pretty pleased with The Mole People as I put a fair bit of work in it and its close to 95% complete in my opinion. Not a quote database (it is in part I guess) but a reference database. Fun, but insanely time consuming. Bits done here and there, Terror from the year 5000, slowly working through Jack Frost at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks