What's new

MSP Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Matt Weldy

Second Unit
what are the high end stores in the msp mall of america area if any? Or anything from eden prarie over to st paul. I will be there tomorrow and was just looking for a time killer.

Thanks

Scott Kriefall

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Stereoland is a good place, and they have stores in downtown Minneapolis and in Eden Prairie. I've never visited their Eden Prairie store, but have purchased quite a few things from the Minneapolis store.
I believe Audio Perfection is also located in Eden Prairie, or very nearby.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Also be sure to check out Sound Center. They have a store in the Galleria off of France Ave. They have quite a good selection of stuff there, although their store is too small in my opinion.

Stereoland in Eden Prairie is also a good place to go. I've been in there several times and have drooled at the gear every time.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Matt,
If it's not to late,
Just in case you find something you want to purchase,
Be sure to print out the online coupons.
They will not give you that extra discount without them.
I keep spares copies in both our vehicles, Just in case:D

Jason Price

Second Unit
There's a BOSE store in the mall of america... ;)
As others have mentioned, Stereoland is a great shop. There's also a place up around I-394 and Hwy 100 called Halsten. Haven't been there in a couple years, but they seem to be decent. There's also Great Plains off of I-394 and Hopkins Crossroad...

As you can see from the posts, there is nothing "in" The Mall of America (unless you want to kill 3 minutes in Circuit City Express!).

As others have mentioned, StereoLand (brands include: Pardigm, NHT, Monitor Audio, Maratnz, NAD, Sunfire, Anthem) in the "Uptown" area which is a couple of miles south of downtown Minneapolis (see if Mark is available). They have a newer store out in Eden Prairie, as well.

Audio Perfection is a more upscale store which is in Richfield on Lyndale Ave (right hand side of the street) about 1 mile north of 494 which is probably only about 5 minutes from the MOA.

-P

Matt Meyer

Stunt Coordinator
Great plains is gone now. There ia a B&W dealer on the west frontge road of 169 just north of the steel depot, next to Medicine Lake. For the life of me I can't remember the name, they used to be in Hopkins
Matt:)

DanielSmi

Second Unit
I can't believe you guys forgot the highest of the high end stores .......
(the suspense is killing you isn't it)
Best Buy how could you forget them, their headquarters are located in Eden Prairie. What were you guys thinkin' aboot (I love the Minnesota accent) not mentioning Best Buy!!! ;)
Daniel Smith

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Audio King for Krell, Def Tech, Adcom, etc...

Audio Perfection is funky - $ Millions, but they don't spend a dime on the building?

They had a 3 year old NHT center that I wanted, but they asked list price for it. Nice stuff, though. The big JM LAbs, Vandy, Wadia, crazy stuff.

Over an oot

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks