What's new

MS comments on MechAssault downloads delay (1 Viewer)

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
Here's the story on gamespot.

I guess we all already knew this, but it looks like the rumored Feb 1st date was untrue.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Kinda figured this would happen. Seems rare that anything in gaming/release schedules goes as planned.

What I really like to know, even more than Mech Assault, is when the downloadable levels for Splinter Cell will be ready?!!? Supposedly there are 11 levels to come. Not even a peep about when. I'm MORE than ready for a new Splinter Cell mission...:frowning:

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Yeah, I'm sure everybody knew it would happen. Everytime they have said there will be a download for a game on Live by a certain date or within the proximity of a date, they have failed to deliver. It doesn't really matter to me though because judging by the specs of the new Mechs, they aren't going to be anything worth using anyway.

I'm with Derrik on Splinter Cell though. Bring on some new missions! It's the only reason I haven't sold it yet.

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit

Maybe not for any of the game modes that are available now, but they might be really good for capture the flag as runners. That is, of course, if the capture the flag mode doesn't get delayed into eternity. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks