What's new

Mrs. Miniver? (1 Viewer)

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
I imagine there's not a whole lot of clamouring for this title to come out on DVD, but I just watched it this weekend (my girlfriend the old movie freak made me watch it :D ) and now I want to have it on DVD. Is it coming? This decade?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Another old MGM title that now belongs to Warner. Since it won several Oscars including Best Picture, it will probably be release on DVD sometime, but we just don't know when??????

Crawdaddy

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I last saw this when the leading Los Angeles-area PBS station, KCET-Channel 28, showed it a few years ago.

You are fortunate to have such an SO.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
It's been on my "Buy It Whenever It Is Finally Released" to-get list for a while now.

Great film I think. "Best Picture 1942". Mr. Pidgeon is great in everything he's in.

Don't you think every "Best Picture" Oscar Winner is deserving of DVD status based on that fact alone? No...wait...strike that...:) LOL.

Anyway, Miniver certainly deserves Digital bliss, I know that! :)

EVERYBODY VOTE FOR IT HERE!

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
It seems we have far too little of Greer Garson's filmography on DVD. She deserves to have much more released. Get the films out the door Studios, especiaslly WB.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Another great WW II movie that deals with the homefront in the USA is Since You Went Away. It was scheduled for release a year or two ago, but got cancelled. This movie has great black & white cinematography.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks