What's new

Mr. Show on DVD - Yeah! (1 Viewer)

Dan B

Screenwriter
Great stuff!!
BTW, their statement announcing the DVDs is absolutely f***in' hilarious. :laugh:
-Dan B

Jamie E

Stunt Coordinator
The scariest thing is I remember the episode of Sex and the City they referred to in their announcement. I think it might be time to reevaluate my TV watching habits. :D

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Not having HBO, I haven't seen this show. But, I have heard good things about it. I may just have to pick this up starting on Feb 27, and discover it.

Nathan A

Second Unit
Woohoo!

I would have been more than happy with just the shows on the discs, but did you read about the extras?

Commentary on each show and other stuff...

I'm calling in sick Feb 27th.

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
old news but definitely GREAT news! I'm even more excited that there will be extra features and it's not just some haphazard DVD job. We should start a Mr. Show quote thread.

Dan Brodin

Stunt Coordinator
Well I must admit, I am really surprised. I didn't expect this announcement to ever be made. I am very happy indeed. Sounds like it will be a quality boxset, can't wait for February!

-Dan

DavidS

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
D.
Remember, if you go to the car wash before hitting the store to buy the DVD, remember to have the Car Wash Change Thief Action Squad with you!

David

P.S. The Car Wash Change Thief Action Squad's Crime Computer is broken. But you can use their Crime VCR.

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
Mr Show (along with the Simpsons) stands as one of ther all-time greatest TV comedies ever! This news rules!!!

Holden Pike

Stunt Coordinator
Sad songs are like nature's onions. But it would seem so is this announcement, since it's making me weep with joy.

If Senator Tankerbell approves this as wholesome and educational entertainment, I'm gonna have to buy it as soon as it streets!

Remeber the 12 "P"s to good service:
Positivity
Primp Always
Professionalism
Ptaradactyl (great for the kids)
Poise
[...]
"Bah bah black sheep, have you any hate? Yes sir, yes sir, I've sealed my fate..."
Too funny! ;)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully the Mr. Show boxed sets will do well enough that somebody will release the complete Ben Stiller Show (most everyone who was on Mr. Show also starred on Ben Stiller).

Semi related, both Bob Odenkirk and Janeane Garofolo have sketch comedy shows coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks