What's new

Mr. Robot: The Final Season (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I think I only found time to watch the first two seasons. I'm pretty sure season 3 is in our local library, though. I should take it out sometime.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I had faith in Sam Esmail but I was wondering why they brought Vera back at the end of last year. That episode fully answered my questions and concerns. Everyone in the episode was fantastic and it'll have to be one of the episodes that Rami Malek uses for his Emmy submission this year. You can just read it all on Malek's face as Elliot realizes what happened to him. He's one of the best actors working today.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Nothing? Bueler? Bueler?

Wow just wow. Excellent ending to an excellent series. Sure similar has been done before but I don't think it's ever been done this well.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Finally binged the final season over the holiday. Love this show and there were some great episodes this season. Without spoiling anything, the second have of the 3rd to last, and penultimate episode were a bit odd. It's all explained in the finale, but while watching it it seemed completely out of place with the rest of the series, like it suddenly went science fiction on us. If was very off putting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ant2110
Recent bookmarks