What's new

Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.... (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
BUT WAIT!! THERE'S *EVEN MORE*!!!!!

Two supplements I missed because I didn't scroll down far enough:
• Footage of the making of the Incredible Hulk roller coaster at Universal Studios
• Interactive Game trailer

English 2.0 Mono, CC, French & Spanish Subtitles. And that has to just about cover it, eh?

MattHR

Screenwriter
For all you Hulk experts out there. Is the music they play at the end of each episode available? I'm talking about the piano notes that closed each show. I have aways wondered if it was part of a bigger piece of music or just a short piece written specifically for the series.
It is referred to as "Lonely Man Theme". It is on THE INCREDIBLE HULK: Original Television Soundtrack CD. Available from original composer Joe Harnell's website:

www.joeharnell.com

Besides HULK's entire 5-year TV run, Harnell also composed music for several other TV shows, including: THE BIONIC WOMAN, V, CAGNEY & LACEY and ALIEN NATION.

The "Lonely Man Theme" is a beautiful piece of music written expressly for the show. It's only 1:35 long on the CD. It's shortened a bit for the credits on the show, but still conveys the isolation of the David Banner character perfectly, as he wanders, once again, into his next unknown circumstance.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Actually, that theme was best used in a Family Guy episode... absolutely had me rolling on the floor.

But I agree, that theme is just amazing, a peaceful bit of resignation that will never be seen again on television, I'm afraid.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Thank you so much for posting this news, I can't wait for this release. When I was a kid, this was my absolute favorite show (this and Dukes of Hazzard).

Anyone know if reruns are still playing on any TV Channel?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Fox has joined the "green machine" with a 7/3 release of The Death of the Incredible Hulk...the 1990 two-hour (well, 100 minute) telefilm that capped the classic Bixby/Ferrigno team-up. Listing for just $14.98, this will be a bare-bones release in the original full frame screen format.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Oscar, the first pilot is coming (with a bonus ep, the season 2 starter). That's the info that kicked off this thread.

If you mean season sets, all tv show season sets (as well as certain other catalog assets) are on hold right now pending whether or not Vivendi sells off Universal, and to whom. Information about that is available in other thread, or else Google it.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I just noticed they slightly changed the coverart for the hulk pilot dvd over at davis dvd.com. So when can we expect reviews from Ron for the hulk dvds?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Anyone worried about compression issues, for the hulk pilot dvd? It has a running time of over 3 hours ! Thats not counting the extras either, It has to be a flipper or dual layer or i fear it wont look good! Can you tell im pumped about all the hulk dvd releases/?:D

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Anchor Bay has no problem doing dual-layer releases. I don't think there's anything to be concerned about.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I just noticed they slightly changed the coverart for the hulk pilot dvd
Yep!

How about some menu screens, too?

If you look REALLY close at the palm of the hand on the new cover, you can barely make out the image of Bill & Lou in there. Otherwise, it's still the hand from the Ang Lee film's promo poster, and the menu screens use the face/eye from the same. It's a shame that Universal is using the new film-Hulk images throughout to sell this, and nowhere is Lou-Hulk to be seen. Guess we'll have to depend on the Anchor Bay release for that. Oh, or the Fox release of Death of the Incredible Hulk. Here is the cover art and the keepcase insert art for that item:

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Hi Dan, i was referring to the June Universal hulk release, since UNIVERSAL does have a history lately of somehow botching new releases, example....... ET, Back To The Future.;)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Wow! thanks for the death of the incredible hulk coverart Dave! In my opinion , the best out of all the hulk covers so far. On the pilot they shouldve left Bill and Lou minus the hand.:)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Hi again Dave, i just wanted to say that some vendors now list death of hulk as a release date of 6/3, and some say 7/3. which one is the real release date?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Fox's information network says 6/3, which means that my previous report of 7/3 (duh, it's a Thursday!) was a DVDPlanet typo! June 3rd it is. Thanks for bringing this up; I overlooked it.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Does anyone know if the pilot and married included that famous intro, you know the one that goes ...... Dr. David Banner, physician, scientist, searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths all humans have/? ill be heartbroken if it not on the dvd. I havent seen a hulk episode in like 5 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks