What's new

Mr. Hobbs Takes A Vacation DVD???? (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Has anyone heard the status of this film for DVD? James Stewart & Maureen O'Hara star in the film.

Thank you for posting,

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Talk about a family movie all dads can relate to, lol! This is an excellent movie. Kinda like a "Nat'l. Lampoon's Vaction" movie of the 60's. Does anybody remember Barn swallow!? This is the first I've heard anything about the possibility of it coming to dvd. I think it would be a good one alot of folks would buy.

Paul Drake

Stunt Coordinator
No idea what the plans are, but this is a great movie. Very very funny.

Jimmy Stewart had a great knack for comedy.

If this does get released, I hope some color correction gets done. I've seen washed out versions of this too many times.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Thanks for posting on this.
Seems like a lot of older movies are being passed up as studios try more and more to resell and repackaging newer films over and over again. I guess they are more recent in the audiences minds. I am enjoying finding older films though. They offer more substance and story than many newer films. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy new films as well. I just think it would be shameful for some of the older films to be forgotten all together.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Any news or updates on this title? Thank you,
Tim

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Yes MR HOBBS TAKES A VACATION would be great on DVD and pacage them with other James Stewart Fox comedies, TAKE HER SHES MINE with Sandra Dee and DEAR BRIGITTE with Brigitte Bardot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks