Mr.Bean Goes Animation!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DeathStar1, Mar 9, 2002.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Mr.Bean fans rejoice! Just found out about this today, so are there any British citizens who can give us a review? I wouldn't be so intereted in it if the original creative team behind the live action version wheren't involved. But, since they are, it has a chance of turning out pretty decent [​IMG].
    Bean Link

2. Eve T

Eve T Supporting Actor

Wheeeeeeeeee Mr. Bean rocks!

3. Paul_D

Paul_D Cinematographer

I had the displeasure of catching about 5 mins. of it last week. I absolutely LOATHE Mr. Bean, so I'm perhaps not the best person to give an objective review for Bean fans. I can say this, I thought (what I saw of) this new series was dreadful, so it probably won't disappoint fans. [​IMG]

4. Eve T

Eve T Supporting Actor

I love Mr. Bean but I got to thinking today that it's gonna be hard to capture his facial expressions with animation. Just the way he does things without speaking much cracks me up. I think that might be hard to capture in cartoons.

5. Paul_D

Paul_D Cinematographer

6. Dustin B

Dustin B Producer

I love the live action Mr. Bean. The cartoons have been airing in Canada. The cartoon just isn't the same and I haven't been able to make it through more than a few minutes of one.