What's new

Mr. and Mrs. Smith (1 Viewer)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Didn't pay much attention to this until I saw it was directed by Doug Liman. Liman directed one of the best action films of the past decade AFTER helming Swingers and Go.

Small, not so great quality trailer looks to hold some promise of a great time at the theaters, as a snazzy action comedy.

It comes out next summer.

Trailer in wmv

Doug Liman earned a free pass from me (thanks to TBI), but this looks fun enough that I'd have gone anyway. Pretty early...but I wanted to share the trailer.

Take care,
Chuck

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Any connection to the Hitchcock film of the same name? There doesn't appear to be any plot connection, but I'm assuming there's at least a in-joke amongst the production team.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Liman's efforts in Bourne Identity certainly do make my interest high for his stuff now.

Thanks for sharing the trailer Chuck :)

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Well, the concept sounds a bit ridiculus. (Two assasins who are married to each other, but don't know each other's true profession... Okay...) But, it could be fun in a mindless manner...

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks