What's new

Press Release MPI Press Release: The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD) (2 Viewers)

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
I watched Season 5’s “Jet Pilot” last night and I’m still laughing over it this afternoon! :)

Hah! I reluctantly jumped more than three seasons ahead and watched Jet Pilot this morning. Great episode! I realized I’d seen it long ago on YouTube from one of those horrible PD prints. So wonderful that we will never have to watch those again.
Thanks for the recommendation, Josh! Like Neal, I watched this episode after your post and really enjoyed it. Seeing (or, more precisely, hearing) Ozzie's antics in the jet was a hoot and a half!

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
1668063382153.png

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I finished Season 3 last night. The final one "The Stray" was very enjoyable. Beautiful dog. I am wondering if the dog belonged to a cast member. The last part of the episode was very hilarious with that other dog and the astonished look on David and Ricky at the end! I also noticed the boys aren't arguing as much as in the first couple seasons. Ricky's voice is starting to change, and he doesn't say "I don't mess around boy" like he did before. The quality on the video and audio is much better too than the first couple seasons.

Tom.W

Second Unit
I was watching an episode of Highway Patrol (Narcotics Racket, S4) last night and noticed Judy Lewis (daughter of Loretta Young and Clark Gable) was in it. I looked her up and saw that she was in Rick's Scientific Date, S7, E14). I thought her acting was impressive and she was obviously very beautiful. The resemblance to her dad was clear.

I'll probably jump ahead to that episode when it arrives next week. I'm rotating between seasons sequentially, so that season would be coming up anyway soon. It'll be fun to see her in a wholesome role after seeing her play the villain in Highway Patrol, which I recommend.

samchristie9563

Auditioning
Real Name
Samuel Christie
thank for the pictures selves of Shirley Lee, Speaking of Shirley Lee, can I have a Ricky Performance in The Episode International Set if you guys get a chance? thanks

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I went to place an order from Bull Moose to find they've raised the minimum for free shipping to $45. I'll just wait for DD, Target, or Amazon sales.

Lecagr

Screenwriter
Real Name
Lee
While I am still furious with MPI for not formatting these DVD's in 4 x 3 full screen, I have decided to continue purchasing the seasons anyway since I'm a fan of the series and the episode content is simply too good to pass up.

I don't like it but I'm gradually getting adjusted to watching the episodes with black bars on all four sides of the screen on my CRT TV. What actually bothers me more now is when there's an episode that's a rebroadcast version instead of the original airing. I'm not particularly fond of the rebroadcasts but I imagine in some cases it couldn't be avoided because the originals of some episodes might be lost, so the rebroadcast version is better than nothing.

I now have everything up to season 6 and have seasons 7 and 8 on my wish list for Christmas. Something to look forward to at Christmas time. :)

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Ricky's voice is starting to change, and he doesn't say "I don't mess around boy" like he did before. The quality on the video and audio is much better too than the first couple seasons.
Tim if I started a thread titled Funniest HTF Posts of the Year, I'd have to place this one in the top 10! Thanks for the great laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks