What's new

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

Ozzie wants to throw a surprise testimonial dinner in appreciation of Doc Williams.​

S03E26 The Testimonial (Apr.29.1955)-1.jpg S03E26 The Testimonial (Apr.29.1955)-4.jpg S03E26 The Testimonial (Apr.29.1955)-5.jpg S03E26 The Testimonial (Apr.29.1955)-6.jpg S03E26 The Testimonial (Apr.29.1955)-7.jpg S03E26 The Testimonial (Apr.29.1955)-9.jpg S03E26 The Testimonial (Apr.29.1955)-11.jpg S03E26 The Testimonial (Apr.29.1955)-12.jpg

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

DaveM4964

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Davey Meredith
I'm probably in the minority here but i'm especially looking forward to season 14. Some of my favorites are the color episodes. "A Rose a day", "The Prowler", "Flying Down To Lunch", "An Honor For Oz", Ozzie the Babysitter", "The Game Room", and "Waiting For Joe" are all episodes i really love.

Likecats

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
William
I'm probably in the minority here but i'm especially looking forward to season 14. Some of my favorites are the color episodes. "A Rose a day", "The Prowler", "Flying Down To Lunch", "An Honor For Oz", Ozzie the Babysitter", "The Game Room", and "Waiting For Joe" are all episodes i really love.
I like Flying Down to Lunch too. Herb Alpert & The Tijauana Brass music is heard throughout the episode.

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Last edited:

Purple Wig

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alan
Very funny episode. Ozzie sure has some crazy dreams. Probably eating too much tutti-fruitti ice cream before bed time.
Probably a common malady. A few years ago I started noticing most of my fellow grocery store customers post 9 pm were either buying ice cream or alcohol. Usually women buying ice cream and men buying beer, but also vice versa.

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

Ozzie is flustered when an anonymous admirer sends flowers to Harriet and requests a photograph of her.​

Closing comments. After spot checking the previous ten Season 3 & 4 Samplers, I am very pleased with the picture and sound quality. There are a few lesser quality exceptions but thus far those are an extremely minute percentage of all four seasons. The restored prints are proving to look better with each season release.

Season 4 Samplers Conclude

Jeff*H

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
I have been working my way through this series from the beginning, and just watched season 2’s “The Credit Reference“. There’s a scene in there where Ozzie tells Thorny he torched Thorny’s credit as a joke, and Thorny rips up what ends up being his phone bill by mistake.

I could swear I saw this scene used in a prior episode on the DVDs (just that scene), but perhaps I’m mistaken. It’s a weird sense of deja vu. Does anybody else know if this scene was re-used?

Overall, I’m thoroughly enjoying these dvd releases and doing a deep dive into the series. It’s genuinely funny comfort food for stressful times, and takes me back to being a kid watching those TBS reruns long ago. I hope others here are enjoying these releases as much as I am.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I have been working my way through this series from the beginning, and just watched season 2’s “The Credit Reference“. There’s a scene in there where Ozzie tells Thorny he torched Thorny’s credit as a joke, and Thorny rips up what ends up being his phone bill by mistake.

I could swear I saw this scene used in a prior episode on the DVDs (just that scene), but perhaps I’m mistaken. It’s a weird sense of deja vu. Does anybody else know if this scene was re-used?

Overall, I’m thoroughly enjoying these dvd releases and doing a deep dive into the series. It’s genuinely funny comfort food for stressful times, and takes me back to being a kid watching those TBS reruns long ago. I hope others here are enjoying these releases as much as I am.
Enjoying it a lot too.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Did anyone notice that in the episode Curiosity in Season 1 that Joe Randolph's wife is called Betty instead of Clara. Is one a first name and the other a middle name? Maybe both used at different times? I don't think Joe was married twice. Plus at the beginning of every episode with the opening credits, there are these tiny little numbers in white appearing at the bottom of the screen. You have to really look closely to see them. Any idea what these are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaronss
Recent bookmarks