What's new

MP3 & phone app deals/freebies (Amazon/Starbucks/etc.) (2 Viewers)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Looks like there's a SECOND deal today! "The Future Is Here: Essential Doors Hits" (or "The Future Is Now", can't remember for sure) is on sale for $3.99---and it's a 20-track CD!

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I got The Doors album a couple of months ago and while I like it, there is a definite mixed opinion about this collection. These are not the original mixes and several have been updated or outright changed from the original form. The End is edited.
It's sometimes disconcerting to be tooling along and suddenly hear something that wasn't supposed to be where it is or to hear something that wasn't there at all. Luckily I do remember most of my Doors experiences unlike many.
Another cheap option if you like Classical for 0.99.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...metheater05-20

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Today's Deal is "The Open Door" by Evanescence for $1.99; it looks like all the other deals are gone (Best of 2008).

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Sorry I missed poting Thursday's deal...had to be at work VERY early, had snow to deal with and a VERY long day.
But TODAY there are some good deals:
Amazon.com: Cross Road: MP3 Downloads: Bon Jovi for only $1.99 (that's their greatest hits CD!)
And the "Five for $5 Friday" are:
Amazon.com: Who's Next: MP3 Downloads: The Who
Amazon.com: Greatest Hits Volume 1 (Limited Edition): MP3 Downloads: Rascal Flatts
Amazon.com: Speaking Louder Than Before: MP3 Downloads: Jeremy Camp
Amazon.com: Riot! (Bonus Track): MP3 Downloads: Paramore
Amazon.com: Rebel: MP3 Downloads: Lecrae
Hope it helps using links rather than just posting the titles!

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the daily updates. The Diana Krall download is a great deal. Unfortunately, I already own this CD.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks