What's new

MP3 & phone app deals/freebies (Amazon/Starbucks/etc.) (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
This was the free Starbucks/iTunes download the week I was on vacation. Not familiar with the show, but I have a few extras if anyone is interested....

selfridge.jpeg

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
$5 This Week Only
The brand-new Oblivionsoundtrack composed by M83 is just $5 through Monday.

And some free samplers!

The Power of Independence - A TuneCore Artist Compilation, Vol. 1 [Explicit] by Various artists[font="arial;color:rgb(153"]$0.00[/font]

(4)

The Power of Independence - A TuneCore Artist Compilation, Vol. 2 [Explicit] by Various artists[font="arial;color:rgb(153"]$0.00[/font]

(1)

Shout It Out Vol. 2 by Various artists[font="arial;color:rgb(153"]$0.00[/font]

Bluegrass Mastery Vol. 1 by Various artists[font="arial;color:rgb(153"]$0.00[/font]

(9)

Nettwerk Spring Music Sampler 2013 [Explicit] by Various artists[font="arial;color:rgb(153"]$0.00[/font]

Normal Town Records Sampler by Normal Town Records Sampler[font="arial;color:rgb(153"]$0.00[/font]

Limited Fanfare Records Spring/Summer Sampler 2013 by Various artists[font="arial;color:rgb(153"]$0.00[/font]

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
If you LOVE crossword puzzles, then you've GOT to get this week's FREE Starbucks/iTunes app: Crosswords!

Get access to TONS of puzzles from all sorts of sources...sort by source, difficulty or date. There's an archive of older puzzles, too! This is the FULL version, not the "Lite" and regularly runs $9.99.

crosswords.jpeg

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
Ooooooh! Nice, Eric. thanks!

I'll be stopping by my local Starbucks for sure this week! Hope they have them in stock!
Let me know if you need a code....I think this one is gonna go fast!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
This week's free download at Starbucks is an episode of ESPN Films called "Catching Hell" and normally sells for $4.99.

espn films.jpeg

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Amazon just upped their 100 $5 MP3 deal by completely refreshing the selection on the 15th. Sounds like this is how it's going to be going forward. Just a few (it's heavy on "Greatest Hits" titles...)

Back To Black [Explicit]
Amy Winehouse | Format: MP3 Music
(55) Price: $5.00
Ceremonials
Florence + The Machine | Format: MP3 Music
(329) Price: $5.00
The Band Perry
The Band Perry | Format: MP3 Music
(210) Price: $5.00
The Greatest Hits
Mötley Crüe | Format: MP3 Music
(19) Price: $5.00
Paradise [Explicit]
Lana Del Rey | Format: MP3 Music
(207) Price: $5.00

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks