What's new

Mozart complete works $99 at Sams Club..comments? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
FYI -- Amazon US has marked down the Mozart 170-disc and Bach 155-disc sets to $90.99 apiece. This appears to be a markdown rather than a sale, but they're likely to change the price again at some point soon.

Sooooo tempted. . .

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
The Bach set is $99, the Mozart is $90. Even at the full price these things are an absolute STEAL. Anyone who is interested even slightly will kick themself for every day they hesitated to spend this pittance on such a vast musical collection.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

[Luke Skywalker]Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo![/Luke Skywalker]

Grrrrr! Aaron thanks for posting about the price on the Bach set. I would pull the trigger in a second. I have been enjoying the Mozart set a LOT! But this is not the time for me to do it. :frowning: Just too much obligation at this particular point in time. :angry: Damn wedding! :D

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Come on, Mike. Fork out the dope!
I mean, every father needs to prepare himself in an appropriate and cultural way for something as important as the wedding of his beloved daughter.

A few quality hours in front of his HiFi speakers, with the likes of Bach, Händel and Mozart are actually proof how serious he is about the wedding. It's like holding on to the umbilical cord of civilization.

Oops, sorry. Is it inappropriate, perhaps, to mention umbilical cords at occasions like these?

Cees

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

What did the dope ever do to him? :P

Unfortunately, as Phil mentioned, the Bach set is up to $100 now (it was $91 this morning when I posted).

I wanted to wait a few days for the next billing cycle on the Mozart, but now I'm nervous. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks