Moving...so I gotta go smaller. Let's make a deal/trade on my Def Tech BP 30's..

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Keir H, Jul 24, 2002.

1. Keir H

Keir H Second Unit

I have to go smaller since I am soon moving in with my girlfriend. She likes the Def Tech's but is pushing me to go to BOSE! Arrgghh since they are small and "cute" and fit well in most decors. I have BP 30's (pair) and BP 6b's x2. I am looking for a smaller but well regarded monitor/bookshelf speaker to replace them with. They are in excellent shape and never had a problem whatsoever. Easy to drive and excellent for HT and music. They have a great reputation for movies and are underrated IMO for music (placement). Read reviews on the website Definitive Technology.com. post or email if interested. Make me an offer. List price is around $1300 for the pair.

2. Jason Hammerly

Jason Hammerly Supporting Actor

Must post a price.

3. Keir H

Keir H Second Unit

Oh yeah, Jason, that's right...[​IMG] $700 per pair..$900 obo pair plus CLR 2000...all in fantastic shape. Texas prefered since the are huge and shipping will be a bit...thanks viewers! Please help! [​IMG]

4. GarryW

GarryW Stunt Coordinator

5. Keir H

Keir H Second Unit

LOL! I know! That's why I want someone to get these off my hands..[​IMG] I gotta find some smaller speakers. I wont have storage space for these behemoths so I can't put em away when we move. Must sell. $650 (will work shipping costs). That's a steal for those who have the room. There's nothing wrong with these speakers and at times I hate the thought of having to sell them...really. Very high SPL w/o strain. NOT the powered models. Their most popular speaker..BP 30! [​IMG]

6. Keir H

Keir H Second Unit

Still available. Also have CLR 2000 to throw in for $275 more if needed. Def Tech's best center sans built in sub.

7. TomCurry

TomCurry Auditioning

Keir,

Im new to the HT so I did not see your orginal post until now. Do you still have the clr 2000? I would be interested if you still did have it.

Tom

8. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

I'd say, time to get a new girlfriend. [​IMG]
    The same 3 across the front I had for a while. Good speakers.

9. Guy Usher

Guy Usher Supporting Actor

It is almost a religion thing. . . Boy if you can't convert that woman you are going to have hell to pay. That is HUGE those of us that are liberated await. Your whole relationship rides on what happens now, we will miss you. . . . . So Long. . . . . . Goodbye
    I agree with Yoda