What's new

Moving sale, full HT plus seats!! (1 Viewer)

Jay_Via

Stunt Coordinator
Contacts: Email: viapianojm @ woh.rr.com PM AIM: SidneyPhive0 Heatware: [ HEATWARE.com ] Located near Dayton, OH Cash if local pickup, Paypal preferred if items are shipped. We will be moving in the near future and i have a complete theater setup that i need to sell! All items are from a smoke free house and are in very good to excellent condition. I would prefer a locale sale because of the size of the items but if a buyer is willing to pay for packaging and shipping i will do so. Here is what I have: TV - Sony KDS-R60XBR1 60" SXRD set. Excellent condition and a gorgeous picture. It was calibrated a couple of years back. I dont know the exact hours but i would say below average use, as we both work second shift and dont watch a ton of tv (mostly movies on days off). $1100 OBO KDS-R60XBR1 | 60" Grand WEGA™ SXRD™ Rear Projection HDTV | Sony | SonyStyle USA ------------- Surround setup - Athena Technologies speakers, Outlaw 1050 receiver - $800 for the setup OBO Two towers (AS-F1), center (AS-C1) and two surrounds (AS-B1) and the highly regarded Outlaw 1050 receiver. AUDITION Series — athena TECHNOLOGIES Outlaw 1050 AV receiver reviews - CNET Reviews I will also throw in a Toshiba DVD player and a metal/glass component rack in my asking price. ------------- Last, i have a gorgeous set of Lane Furniture leather reclining theater seats with cupholders. I purchased these new and they were priced at $3499. They are in excellent condition with no signs of wear. $2,000 OBO Make offers, i need to sell these things soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks