What's new

Moving Sale: B&K Reference 50, SVS 16-46PC, and more (1 Viewer)

DanielK

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

Will be moving very soon and therefore looking to sell some of my home theater equipment as I'll be upgrading in the new home. Located in central Illinois - feel free to contact me regarding inspection/pickup/pictures.

1. B&K Reference 50. Original owner, non-smoking home. Purchased from an authorized dealer. Comes with original box/manuals/remote. SOLD

2. SVS 16-46PC sub. Purchased direct from SVS as a B-stock. In excellent condition. Asking $450 including shipping obo.

3. TechCraft WF-45 black equipment stand. Has 4 shelves. In good condition. Asking $25 obo + shipping.

4. Bush Audio Tower - Genesis collection. Harvest Cherry with aluminum trip finish. 3 glass shelves with glass top. Asking $150 obo.

5. Hitachi 53UWX10BA 53-inch Projection HDTV-ready TV. One owner. Still with 9 months of extended warranty service from Circuit City. SOLD

Roy C.

Second Unit
Daniel,
tell me more about #3! How much weight do the shelves hold?? I'm particularly interested in the bottom one, where I'd put my receiver...

LMK,
Roy C.

JasonMan

Grip
Do you have the ability to post pictures of your audio racks? I can't really say whether I am interested without getting a look at the items in question. Thanks in advance.

Roy C.

Second Unit
Jason,
you could actually go to either BushFurniture.com or BestBuy.com to look up info on that particular piece... I did!

BTW, hurricanes suck!!!!!!! At least I have my broadband connection....

Later,
Roy C.

JasonMan

Grip
Alas, I am caught in my own web of convenience. I hate being *that* guy. You know, the one that wants people to do everything done for him. Now I have become that guy, so I must punish myself by looking up the items on my less-than-blazing dialup connection. And awaaaaaaaaay we go! :D

Roy C.

Second Unit
:D :)

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!! Oh well, you win some and then you loose some....

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks