1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving Sale! B&K and Paradigm

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Steve_D, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Steve_D

Steve_D Second Unit

Here's what I have:

3 Paradigm Studio 40 V2 in black, near perfect condition (no sound defects, no casual visible defects), used as the front 3 in my dedicated HT system, always crossed over at 80HZ to a sub. $1000 for all 3.

2 Paradigm Studio 20's V1 in black, very nice condition,
    $300 for the pair

I'm crying over this, as paired with my SVS sub they have been audio Nirvana, but my new house has no room for a dedicated HT room so I must get smaller and concealable speakers [​IMG]

1 B&K EX4420 Amp, near perfect condition sound and cosmetic, $400 (only selling because I got a great deal on a pair of B&K Ref 4420's)

1 B&K ST-140 Amp, sounds great, looks kinda weird with a "streaked" faceplate, $175

All of these items are heavy, so add appropriate shipping from 63017.

email [email protected]...ebay ID is sdiver23 if you want to look up my online rep. Verified Paypal maybe, cash or cashiers check of course.

2. BrianWoerndle

BrianWoerndle Supporting Actor

If I had something to do with the 20s I just bought, I would upgrade to the 40s. I could even pick them up locally because I am in STL.