What's new

Moving Sale! B&K and Paradigm (1 Viewer)

Steve_D

Second Unit
Here's what I have:

3 Paradigm Studio 40 V2 in black, near perfect condition (no sound defects, no casual visible defects), used as the front 3 in my dedicated HT system, always crossed over at 80HZ to a sub. $1000 for all 3.

2 Paradigm Studio 20's V1 in black, very nice condition,
$300 for the pair

I'm crying over this, as paired with my SVS sub they have been audio Nirvana, but my new house has no room for a dedicated HT room so I must get smaller and concealable speakers :frowning:

1 B&K EX4420 Amp, near perfect condition sound and cosmetic, $400 (only selling because I got a great deal on a pair of B&K Ref 4420's)

1 B&K ST-140 Amp, sounds great, looks kinda weird with a "streaked" faceplate, $175

All of these items are heavy, so add appropriate shipping from 63017.

email [email protected]...ebay ID is sdiver23 if you want to look up my online rep. Verified Paypal maybe, cash or cashiers check of course.

BrianWoerndle

Supporting Actor
If I had something to do with the 20s I just bought, I would upgrade to the 40s. I could even pick them up locally because I am in STL.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks