What's new

movies with the most swear words in them? (1 Viewer)

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
The best is if you have the Made DVD, they do a bit in the bonus section where they count the number of f@#&s in one scene, the part where they are waiting in the middle of the street in NYC, right before the motorcycle gang pulls up, and Vince Vaughn starts to hint at Famke Jannsen's character turning tricks for Peter Falk. I think there is something like 75 f@#&s over the course of 30 seconds. See the scene yourself and try to count the f@#&s, it's damn near impossible

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
Harlem Nights 1989

"You shut the fuck up Benny, I would tell you to kiss my ass too, but you probably can't find it you blind motherfucker". Della Reese

Chris_Richard

Supporting Actor
According to the website Screenit.com [a nice site for parents but also good to know how much nudity and violence is in a film:) ] Their count for some of the above films with total swear words followed by "F bombs":

Martin Lawrence Runteldat - 649 / 311
The Original Kings of Comedy - 517 / 184
Nil By Mouth - 497 / 428
Pulp Fiction - 429 / 260
Dysfunktional Family - 411 / 200
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - 407 / 227
Made - 376 / 253
Narc - 359 / 242
The Big Lebowski - 357 / 259
Gridlock'd - 341 / 227
Magnolia - 306 / 189
South Park - 219 / 133

Patrick Larkin

Screenwriter
:D

Last year while my in-laws were visiting, I rented Spike Lee's Summer of Sam. Yow! Talk about a movie you don't want to watch with the mother-in-law!! :D

That screenit.com site above lists Summer of Sam with this info:

"At least 315 "f" words (12 used sexually as are the words "balled" and "schtupped," with another 2 used with "mother"),"
"Due to technical errors late in our record keeping procedure as well as the rapid-fire language that occurs throughout the film, the following should be considered a bare minium regarding the actual amount of profanity that occurs -- (ie. It's much higher, particularly the use of the "f" word"

Hilarious!!!

CharlesD

Screenwriter
A bit off topic, but mention of Glengarry, Glen Rossreminded me of a cartoon (possibly in the New Yorker, but then again maybe not) where a passerby says to a panhandler "Neither a borrower nor a beggar be -- William shakespeare" to which the beggar replies "Fuck you -- David Mamet"

Brian W.

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Wow. And I remember being shocked at age 15 seeing Raging Bull -- I couldn't believe how many times they used the F-word.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Yeah every second word in Raging Bull seemed to be on the four letter type.

kacalac

Auditioning
Real Name
kac
well theres the movie "Fuck"which i think is 824 approximately then theres The Devils Rejects which is like 560 times once again approximated

M B Sommerville

Auditioning
Real Name
Mary Baird Sommerville
One Day Removals has 440 uses of the f word and holds the record at the moment..plus its funny as f***

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Have no idea about movies, but TV show Deadwood, is definitely the TV winner. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks