What's new

Movies with missile scenes (1 Viewer)

Colin-H

Second Unit
I need to find a scene where a missile is launched against a ground target. Launch from a ground vehicle would be preferred, but it could also launch from a plane. (I might also be able to deal with it exploding on a ship.)

The only thing I can think of right now is the beginning of Goldeneye, but I'd like to have a few more options, and I'm having a mental block right now.

(I'm going to mimic the scene to show off some computer graphics research I've been working on.)

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
Well Colin, even though you have a derogatory comment on Attack of the Clones in your sig, you should know it does contain alot of missle scenes in the Clone War battle.

Colin-H

Second Unit
By the way, I forgot to note that what I'm trying to show off is the smoke trail from the missile and the explosion... so if that helps trigger anything... let me know.

Julie K

Screenwriter
How about an RPG?

Bad Taste: A car, house, and a sheep (baaa!) get blown up in a very humorous fashion.

ToddP

Stunt Coordinator
The beginning of "Behind Enemy Lines" has a surface to air launch from a vehicle mounted launcher.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
I think your best bet will be the Harrier scene in True Lies.

It has a shot from behind the Harriers, and you can see the Maverick missiles fire (with trailing smoke) and nail the bridge/trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks