What's new

Movies to look forward to in "02" (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Ahhhhh, looks to be another year without going to the theater. I'll wait and buy the DVDs instead.
Peace Out~:D

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
as far as Mel being in MM4 nobody still doesnt know, ive been reading everything that comes out about it, but the only thing that keeps comming up is the all the fans want it to be more like the road warrior, which i agree with, as i dont care for mad max 3 very much, dont even own it!and i conciter myself as a BIG mad max fan.if anybody wants up to date info on it go to www.madmaxmovies.com this is the best site on the net for mad max stuff!!!!

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
I'll give it up to Paramont for having the sack to release The Sum of All Fears next year.
Does anyone know if there was a re-write?
I just don't see how middle-East terrorists blowing up the Super Bowl will sit well with audiences.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Forgive me if this seems like a stupid question, but why is everyone so eagerly anticipating for the second Lord of the Rings movie when they haven't even seen the first one yet?

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Some I didn't see mentioned:
Phone Booth
Full Frontal
The Count of Monte Cristo
Hart's War
Catch Me if You Can

TerryRL

Senior HTF Member
Regarding "The Sum of All Fears", the Super Bowl scene is still in as far as I know. There wasn't a major re-write and the sequence was actually shot, from what I understand.

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Speaking of The Count of Monte Cristo, I thought that was supposed to be a fall release? It's one I'm looking forward too.

Rob T

Screenwriter
Blade 2

Minority Report

SW: AOTC

Spider-man

X2, and both the Matrix sequels are scheduled for 2003.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks