What's new

Movies That Need Remakes And Those That Don't (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Cees, hey great minds think alike, what can we say?

Seriously, I spent a bit of this afternoon reading that old thread, and with very few exceptions (you know how SW threads can get) it was actually a good discussion and some good ideas and opinions were expressed by quite a few people.

Given the discussion that just happened in the SW thread, it was actually a pleasant read and kind of complements what goes on in the "big" thread.

I'm not going to bring that old thread back to life though because I kinda want to preserve it as it was (and it had run its complete life, I don't think there was much more anyone could add one way or the other to it).

:)

Real Name
Anthony
Did anyone else hear the HORRIFYING !!! rumour that Will Smith is considering a remake of NORTH BY NORTHWEST ??!
I cannot understand why anyone would think to do this, and it'd be career suicide for Will Smith. Remaking this movie would be as insane as remaking PSYCHO or even CHARADE !
And what idiot would do that ??!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks