Movies that make me feel like a teenager...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by BridgetJZ, Feb 20, 2004.

1. BridgetJZ

BridgetJZ Second Unit

This past weekend, I saw the Breakfast Club (a favorite from my teenage yeas) and then Freaky Friday w/ my neice... makes me realize that despite being a little older now, how much i love those movies...

I'm actually going to see Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen w/ my neice this weekend (my brother's out of town and i get to play babysitter)... I'm wondering how this is going to compare w/ Freaky Friday...

Dare I say, that I'm excited about seeing this over the weekend

2. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

Re-Animator. Looking at a young Barbara Crampton,um....Ill just keep the rest to myself,but I was in love with her in the mid/late 80s:b [​IMG]

Nightmare Before Christmas. Like the old Christmas specials, I smile all the way through it.

3. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    16 Candles and The Sure Thing come to mind.

4. Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy Producer

Robocop! Nothing says being 14 again like this cinematic gem. Watch it while smoking pot and drinking beer you shoplifted.

Of course for years afterward my friends and I would shoot each other in the groin with BB guns (by suprise of course) while using the famous line "Thank You. For Your Cooperation" while the victim rolled-around on the ground swearing to 'Kill us all!' as soon as they could stand up.[​IMG]

Those were the good ol' days.