What's new

Movie with Paul McCartney song "With a Little Luck"? (1 Viewer)

Robert Powers

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know why this is bothering me but I am trying to think of the name of the movie that plays the song "With a Little Luck" by Paul McCartney at the end of the movie. It shows a couple driving off in a yellow VW Beetle.

I think the movie is about 20 years old. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Robert Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks everyone! I think Chris has it right: Sunburn (1979).

Man, how did you come up with that with so little information to go on? The only thing I remember about the movie is the end where they drive off in the yellow VW Beetle to the Paul McCartney tune. It appeared to be a "B" movie with a happy ending. It has been about 20 years since I have seen the movie. Something about that scene has stuck in my mind for all of these years.

Thanks again!

Chris_Richard

Supporting Actor
I saw it on cable when it first came out. I was a big Beatles fan in the early 80s so all I needed was the song at the end, don't really remember what was happening behind it.

I just remember at the time thinking what a good song to end such a crappy movie on.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wow, I remember seeing Sunburn in the theater when it first was released. I must have been one of 20-30 in the country. Amazing cast for such a bad movie -- Grodin and Fawcett, Art Carney, Elanor Parker, Keenan Wynn, Joan Collins, John Hillerman, William Daniels

Robert Powers

Stunt Coordinator
It's one of those songs that stays in your head. If it had not had been for the song I would have not remembered anything about the movie.

"With a Little Luck" Chris helped me figure out the name of the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks