What's new

Movie Tracking Software (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
With software out there like DVDProfiler and DVDTracker that a lot of users on this forum seem to swear by, I was wondering if anyone knows of anything (free or not) that would allow me to just track all of the movies I've actually seen, and allow me to put a star rating of the movie, and perhaps a little blurb review. And then ideally be able to easily publish it to a webpage for all to see. Does anyone know if there is anything like this out there?

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
There used to be an excellent website called moviecritic.com where you could rank all the movies you've seen. Each title was linked to the IMDB. The best part was that it would then recommend titles that you would like / wouldn't like, best on your previous rankings. Unfortunately, it's not around any longer but maybe another website like it still exists.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
You can't put a link to My Movies for others though, as it's only accesible after you login.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks